Microsoft SQL Server Consultants and Programmers
We have worked with the following versions of SQL Server:
- SQL Server 7
- SQL Server 2000
- SQL Server 2005
- SQL Server 2008
- SQL Server 2012
- Database development. If you need a database built from scratch, or if you would like to enhance your existing database, we can help. Complex SQL programming. We can build or troubleshoot complex views, stored procedures, and/or user-defined functions. We understand Transact SQL, Microsoft's SQL programming language.
- Data manipulation and integrations. Importing and exporting data into and out of SQL Server using Data Transformation Services (DTS). Reporting Databases. Helping you build mini-data warehouses that facilitate your companies reporting capabilities. Often, the best approach to improving your reporting capabilities is to build a process to "copy" your real data into a reporting database, which can then be manipulated specifically for reporting purposes.
- Web-based Reporting using Microsoft Reporting Services. Your SQL Server license includes a free copy of Microsoft's new reporting services software. This is a web-based reporting system. You build reports using Visual Studio and then deploy them using the pre-built Microsoft Reporting Services web environment.
- Application Development Using .Net as a front-end to SQL Server. We are experienced programmers in .Net (Visual basic.Net and ASP.net.
- Application Development Using Microsoft Access Projects as a front-end to SQL Server. We believe that using Microsoft Access as a front-end to a SQL Server (using the "project" mode built into Access) is a very cost-effective way to develop custom database applications. If you are not familiar with this approach, call us.
- Web Interfaces to SQL Server (web-enabled databases) - Do you have an existing database that you would like to add to your corporate intranet or internet site? The technology to "web-enable" your database is getting easier and easier all the time. There are different approaches you can take in this area, so call us to discuss your needs.
- Outsourced support and administration. Are you struggling to make the most of your SQL database? We can help in a variety of ways. We want to partner with you to make the most of your investment in database technology.